Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Cellebrite Ultimate Certification Training Course - Greenville, SC
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Cellebrite 3-day Ultimate Certification Course which focuses on the functionality of the UFED Traditional Logical and UFED Physical Analyzer solutions.
Day One & Two includes:
- Identification of Mobile Devices
- Search and Seizure of Mobile Devices
- UFED Logical Overiew
- Custom Configuration of UFED
- Logical Extractions
- File System Extractions
- Password Extractions
- SIM Extractions / SIM ID Cloning
- UFED Logical Analyzer
- Advanced Searching with Logical Analyzer
- UFED Certification Test
Day Two & Three includes:
- Overview of Flash Media and Storage Devices
- Physical Analyzer Install and Registration
- Overview of Physical Analyzer
- Custom Configuration of Physical Analyzer
- Physical Extraction Process (iPhone, Blackberry, Android)
- Advanced Searching Techniques
- Timeline - Data Carving - Pattern Analysis - Keyword Searches
- Verification and Valadation of Findings
- Physical Analyzer Reader
- Physical Analyzer Certification
If additional details are needed please contact email@example.com or Joe Church at 321-704-1336.
Hotel Information for Event:
171 Riverplace, Greenville, SC 29601
10 Mills Avenue
Greenville, SC 29605
Airport: Greenville Spartanburg (approx. 30 minute driving time)
When & Where
Digital Shield, Incorporated
Digital Shield, Incorporated (DSI) is dedicated to assist in the response, discovery, analysis, mitgation and tracking of cyber incidents as they occur within commercial and government entities. Digital Shield Security Professionals have extensive backgrounds in conducting forensic examinations, mobile device forensics, log analysis, network and physical security vulnerability assessments, and Certification and Accreditation requirements.
DSI Security Professionals are prior Law Enforcement Officers, both local and federal, prior military and security engineers in large Corporations. DSI Security Professionals have extensive experience additionally with International Investigations and have assisted government and commercial entities in areas such as North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. All DSI security professionals hold a Top Secret Clearance or higher.
- Computer Forensics / Network Forensics / Mobile Device Forensics
- Vulnerability / Security Assessments
- Cellbrite Ultimate Certification Courses
- Custom training course based upon client needs